Monday, July 09, 2007

Hard at work?

Another grueling day at the office. Err, not really. I have basically done nothing all day. I went to my first corporate meeting, which made me feel like a big girl, but other than that, I've just been tinkering around with every site the work filter lets me.

So, project in Lafayette Park. No feedback yet, but maybe if I just keep posting about it I'll get some traffic. I probably shouldn't run GoogleAnalytics again until I get a few comments. That was just a little depressing.

I think I'd like to do something with the layout of this blog, but I'm not that good with html. I can do basic stuff, but a layout would take me forever. This one kind of says 'amateur' to me, but I don't like the other boring ones that would look more serious.

Sorry for the boring post, I'm just biding my time until I get the feedback I need!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the concept. I am interested to see where you go with it. If you are interested in messing with your template just google "blogger templates" and you can get some more exciting options than what they offer by default.