Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New look

My boss is in a meeting until 10, so I just found another template. I think I like it better. At least it's not painfully obvious the blog is new anymore. (Thanks, by the way to Josh O'Conner, whose comment pointed me in the right direction).

Now I just need to fill out the blog a little bit.

So, more info on the project. I was a candidate for the Chancellor's Scholarship at Pitt but didn't get it. It would've been cool, because it's a full ride and they'll pay for just about anything you want to do as long as it's remotely relevant to your education. As it is, I got the full-tuition scholarship. I think the Honors College could still go for my idea and help me fund it. Living in Washington DC for two months isn't exactly cheap, so I'm depending on their help.

Anyone know what the cost of living is like in Washington DC? I know if I were trying to live in NYC I'd have to rent in a really slummy neighborhood to afford it, and I was hoping the average rent wouldn't be quite as high in DC.

Back to work,
MB

No comments: