Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Remakeover

So I switched templates again. I had trouble getting the navbar up on the other one, and I need the most traffic I can get so that's kind of important. Anyway, I like this one better than the first one.

I'm still at work. It's been alright today. There were two Baskin Robbin carts down in the lobby and supplies to make sundaes, so I got free ice cream. What isn't so great is that my mom has an 'after work gathering' at 5:30 and my dad is still away until tonight so I have to go and hang out while she's socializing. She better give me money to shop if she expects me to go. I wanted to go home, dammit.

I've been looking at internship write-ups. There are some really cool ones. I could teach kids at the Bronx Zoo day camp and handle wild animals, for instance. That would be amazing, although it wouldn't be proximal to Washington for this project. Then I could intern at the office of the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. I think I'd be more excited by that one if it weren't for my frustration with the Democratic party, my party, for not having enough balls to get crap done. And Pelosi said part of her goal was to unite the Party and actually get things accomplished. I'm seeing nothing getting done.

That's about it for now.
MB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your blog like every week. Your story-telling style
is awesome, keep up the good work!

Visit my page: resting metabolic rate calculator